As COVID-19 restrictions and lockdowns continue to dominate virtually every aspect of our lives, it can be difficult to navigate the ever-changing government-mandated rules and regulations regarding minimizing the spread of the virus.
On behalf of the dedicated staff at Princeview Dental Group, we want to reassure all of our patients that we’re taking all of the necessary measures and regulations outlined by the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (RCDSO), Health Canada, and the Canadian Dental Association very seriously. Patient health, safety, and comfort have always been top priorities at our clinic long before the pandemic and we will continue to place these factors at the forefront of your treatment.
Measures to Ensure Patient and Staff Safety
As per RCDSO guidelines, we’ve implemented the following stringent measures to minimize patient and staff exposure to the COVID-19 virus and any of its variants. Many of these practices are pre-existing staples at our clinic, but we feel the need to highlight them in detail to reassure our patients.
- When booking an appointment over the phone, our staff will ask pre-screening questions. You’ll be asked the same questions again when you come in for your appointment.
- Your temperature will be taken as soon as you get to our office.
- During treatments, all operatory rooms will remain closed.
- We’ve installed HEPA filters throughout the office to disinfect the air during and after aerosol-generating procedures and other dental treatments in between operatory room usage.
- Masks are mandatory for both patients and staff members. Staff members are provided with the proper PPE, including gloves, gowns, glasses, face shields, and N95 masks.
- As always, all equipment is thoroughly sterilized before and after use.
- Our staff members are screened for symptoms daily and they also receive temperature screenings
Our Unwavering Commitment to Your Dental Health
In addition to adhering closely to RCDSO guidelines, we also offer teledentistry services to patients with minor dental issues or who are unable to come into our clinic in person during this time. As dental professionals, we feel it’s our responsibility and duty to implement all health and safety measures while also providing excellent dental care to all of our patients to the best of our ability.
Princeview Dental Group is committed to maintaining strict health and safety restrictions to ensure the well-being of all of our patients during the lockdown. For your convenience and in total compliance with the RCDSO guidelines, we will continue to remain open during COVID-19 lockdowns. If you have any questions regarding our practices or if you need to schedule a dental procedure, please contact us.